Sexual Health For Men
Saturday April 14, 2018
10 AM - 12 PM
A two hour workshop that begins to explore an understanding of male sexuality and wellness that goes beyond performance and function.
In this workshop we will:
- Define what male sexuality is in a more expansive way
- Look at how culture influences beliefs about sex and masculinity
- Learn how the brain has a greater role in function of sexual health
- Create a greater understanding of the anatomy of pleasure
- Shift from performance goal oriented sex to co-creating your sexual experience for a more satisfying intimate exchange.
- Delve into conversations around consent, boundaries and reframing rejection.
This workshop will be co-facilitated by Yara Perez, LCPC, CST, a mental health therapist and AASECT certified sex therapist in Portland who specializes in couples therapy and intimacy and desire issues for both men and women, and Holly Christensen MSN, CNM, sexual health counselor and sex educator.